CONGRATULATION TO MQA SELF-ACCREDITING INSTITUTIONS!
On 20th Mac 2017, the Honourable Minister of Higher Education, YB Dato' Seri Idris Bin Jusoh presented the Certificate of Self-Accreditation to new eight Higher Education Providers (HEPs) and presented Minister's congratulations letter to eight universities who manage to maintain their self-accreditation status in a ceremony held in Putrajaya.
The self-accreditation status is awarded to universities that have established and practice robust internal quality assurance systems. These are assured through Institutional Audits conducted by MQA throughout 2015 and 2016.
The eight new institutions that have been awarded the Self-Accreditation's Status are:
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- International Medical University (IMU)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
- Universiti Tenaga National (UNITEN)
- Universiti Multimedia (MMU)